Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,524 (﷼ 147,382,985) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)