Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03687 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,712 (3,029,964 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)