Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27104 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,953 (₨140,026) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)