Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,611 (﷼ 85,818,495) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 4 hours ago)