Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.803 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,377 (R$ 11,143) in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)