Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Yangzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CNY / COP
Do you live in Yangzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Yangzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Yangzhou you would need to make just about 4,039元 (COL$2,355,430) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)