Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Yangzhou, China
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06858 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Yangzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Yangzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300元 in Yangzhou you would need to make just about 3,967元 (ARS $57,848) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)