Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia vs Yangzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Yangzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Yangzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800元 in Yangzhou you would need to make just about 4,298元 (Rp 9,553,923) in Depok.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)