Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Yangzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00444 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Yangzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Yangzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,986元 (1,348,158 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Yangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 4 hours ago)