Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2020.
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 81% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,135元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Veliko Tarnovo costs 600 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)