Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12844 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,640元 (RD$ 98,408) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (about 2 hours ago)