Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.034 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,723元 ($b11,336) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)