Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,692元 (R$ 8,805) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (44 minutes ago)