Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.066 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,806元 ($1,812) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amritsar costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$259,000 (about 2 hours ago)