Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,950 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09444 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 17% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,676元 (₨123,638) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (42 minutes ago)