Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.741 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 146% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,376元 (AU$4,719) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)