Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00194 CNY / COP
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,045元 (COL$5,705,046) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$170,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$55,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)