Cost of living in Madras, India vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09439 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 10% cheaper than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Xuzhou you would need to make just about 7,948元 (₨84,205) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q35 (about 5 hours ago)