Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23182 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Xuzhou you would need to make just about 7,809元 (33,687₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)