Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25760 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Xuzhou you would need to make just about 9,008元 (34,968₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Madras costs ₨12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Basel costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Veliko Tarnovo costs 600 лв (about 2 hours ago)