Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41050 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,867元 (R 31,344) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q35 (about 4 hours ago)