Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.974 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 75% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,549元 (Dinar 1,759) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jubail costs ﷼ 28 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Patna costs ₨138 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 5 hours ago)