Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.053 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 77% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,695元 (Dinar 1,760) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)