Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12604 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,920元 (RD$ 86,636) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$2,300,000 (about 3 hours ago)