Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.940 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,772元 ($b10,400) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)