Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.930 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 154% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,360元 (€2,694) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)