Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16611 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 65% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,828元 ($U89,265) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q35 (about 4 hours ago)