Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.135 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,291元 ($2,704) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)