Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,937 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.778 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 231% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,474元 (£3,244) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)