Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,471 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.046 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,466元 (9,053TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)