Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,524 prices entered by 683 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10424 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,395元 (ARS $90,133) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)