Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06726 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 38% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,979元 (192,962 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 4 hours ago)