Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.305 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,310元 (C$2,321) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)