Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.135 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,422元 ($1,461) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)