Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12844 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,224元 (RD$ 48,455) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)