Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.014 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,870元 ($b6,774) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edmonton costs C$1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)