Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.946 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,575元 ($b6,947) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)