Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,968元 (R$ 4,494) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)