Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.135 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,970元 ($977) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 70₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)