Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.741 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,254元 (AU$2,163) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)