Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06662 CNY / KES
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,448元 (Shilling111,793) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)