Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09444 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,157元 (₨65,196) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)