Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.164 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,421元 (C$1,824) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (34 minutes ago)