Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.741 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 94% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,444元 (AU$2,414) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (36 minutes ago)