Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00192 CNY / COP
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,593元 (COL$2,914,900) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)