Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,271 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.829 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,128元 (€1,166) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)