Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04426 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Xingtai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000元 in Xingtai you would need to make just about 5,325元 (₨120,302) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)