Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.476 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,800元 ($1,977) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)