Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40998 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,434元 (R 18,132) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)