Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44987 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,256元 (E£ 13,907) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (37 minutes ago)