Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xingtai, China
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,770 prices entered by 706 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07171 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Xingtai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600元 in Xingtai you would need to make just about 5,484元 (ARS $76,469) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)