Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02280 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,637元 (291,136 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)